Seata Developers Team
This page shows Seata developers and continues to expand. The list is not prioritized.
Seata Maintainer List
Seata Committer List
|Zhengtao Zhong||jsbxyyx||Shenzhen arts|
|Chenghui Zhang||objcoding||Ant Group|
|Liangyu Ren||renliangyu857||XW Bank|
Seata Developer Roles
Seata developers include three roles: Maintainer, Committer, and Contributor. The standard definitions for each role are as follows.
Maintainer is an individual who has made a significant contribution to the evolution and development of the Seata project, including projects under the seata group. Specifically includes the following criteria:
- Completing the design and development of multiple key modules or projects, is an core developer of the project.
- Continuous investment and passion, can actively participate in the maintenance of related matters such as community, official website, issue, PR, etc.
- Has a visible influence in the community and is able to represent Seata in important community meetings and events.
- Have the consciousness and ability to cultivate Committer and Contributor.
Committer is an individual with write access to the Seata repository and includes the following criteria:
- An individual who can contribute to the issue and PR continuously for a long time.
- Participate in the maintenance of the issue list and discussion of important features.
- Participate in code review.
Contributor is an individual who contributes to the Seata project. The standard is:
- Submitted a PR that is merged.